THORNTON HOUGH ANGLING CLUB
MATCH RULES. 2022
- A Match Secretary / Captain shall be appointed, who may appoint such assistants as thought necessary.
- The decision of the Match Secretary / Captain is final.
- No standing on pegs before draw.
- All nets to be laid out on the bank side until 10minutes before ‘All in’.
- 2 keep nets to be used (1 for Silvers & F1s, 1 for Carp).
- Matches will start and finish by signal at a pre-arranged time.
- Landing nets to be used
- No braided line or Hook lengths.
- Maximum hook size 12.
- All keep nets to be weighed at the peg you fish.
- No Barbed or Micro Barbed Hooks to be used.
- Ground bait is permitted in moderation.
- No metal bait spikes.
- In-line method feeders only.
- Soft Boilies only (no hard long life Boilies).
- No surface fishing (e.g no floating bread etc).
- Above water peg gardening permitted.
- All rubbish and unused bait to be taken home.